tips to make everyday a little better.
1. Take a 10-30 minute walk every day. And while you walk, smile. It is the ultimate antidepressant.
2. Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day. Buy a lock if you have to.
4.When you wake up in the morning complete the following statement:
“My purpose is to________ today.”
7. Spend more time with people over the age of 70 and under the age of 6.
8. Dream more while you are awake.
9. Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat fewer processed foods.
11. Try to make at least three people smile each day.
16. Life isn’t fair, but it’s still good.
17. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone.
18. Don’t take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
20. Make peace with your past so it won’t screw up the present.
21. Don’t compare your life to others’. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
23. No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
24. Frame every so-called disaster with these words: “In five years, will this matter?”
25. Forgive everyone for everything.
26. What other people think of you is none of your business.
27. Time heals almost everything. Give time time!
28. However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
29. Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will. Stay in touch with them.
31. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
32. The best is yet to come.
33. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
37. Remember that you are too blessed to be stressed.
- crowfoot, a blackfoot warrior
easier said then done. but i really need to apply this principle to my life.
My biggest regret ever is not to have hugged and said I love you to some of my friends.
-christian nestell bovee
bring them over.
just be warned that….. not all of them will be come back looking fab LOL!
being so uptight during highschool. should’of goofed it up 8-12.
It’s real fustrating talking to people who have tunnel vision. Do they really want help? Or are they just seeking attention.